Published on: 12/12/2017
As part of our on-going commitment to our customers we held a number of drop-in sessions in Killamarsh at St.Giles Church Hall, Sheepcote Road, Killamarsh.
We held three drop-in sessions in total over the space of three months. At the drop-in our customers came along to speak to us about a range of topics such as:
- Getting advice on payment methods
- Housing and Support Team enquiries
- Speaking with our Customer Finance Officer to get advice on rent payments
- Help filling out Housing Application forms
- Help setting up a Direct Debit
The Housing and Support Team for Killamarsh were at the sessions for you to meet and chat with as well as staff from our Customer Finance Team to speak to about rent payments.
If you would like to speak to the Housing and Support Team or Customer Finance Officer for your neighbourhood then please get in touch with us on 01246 217670 or visit the 'Your Estate' section of our website.