At Rykneld Homes, we work hard to ensure that our tenants are kept informed about:
- The services we provide
- How we are performing
- How tenants and residents can be involved in our work
- How we are responding to local and national housing changes.
Helping you to Access the Information you Need
To ensure the information about our services is accessible to all tenants, we employ a range of communication methods, including:
- Your Rykneld Newsletter - a quarterly newsletter sent out to all tenants.
You can also request to receive the newsletter in other formats such as Braille, large print, audio CD or translated into your language.
- A range of information leaflets available to download from our website
- An up to date website offering a wide range of useful information about all our services
- Letter - letters are generally used to communicate important or personal information to tenants
- Telephone - our Customer Service Advisors are on hand to take your calls between 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. We also operate an out of hours Emergency Repairs Line so we are always there when you need us.
- Other communication methods include:
Our Community-based staff
To contact our Communications Team either telephone 01246 217670 between 9am and 5pm or email them at email@example.com