Thanks to everyone who completed one of our Service Standards surveys in the last issue of Your Rykneld.
We wanted to find out what you thought about our customer care to make sure it meets your expectations and look to see if improvements can be made. We are very proud of the many positive responses we received. Some of you also took the opportunity to give general feedback on our services and we have passed on your comments to the relevant teams for them to take forward.
As a result of the review we have now decided to create a brand-new Service Standard.
We will treat you fairly taking into account your individual circumstances.
Although our policies and services are already committed to ensuring we treat everyone fairly, we thought that commitment should be promoted as a Service Standard.
We will be publicising our new standards on our website, in our Area Housing Offices and in Your Rykneld.
Here are all six:
- We will work and act in a professional manner
- We will listen to your views and make it easy for you to contact us
- We will actively involve you in shaping and improving services
- We will communicate clearly and honestly with you
- We aim to get it right first time to your satisfaction
- We will treat you fairly, taking into account your individual circumstances
Here is some of the feedback we received from our review:
"I don't think anything more needs improvements, I am quite happy with services and always get help and advice when needed" customer in Killamarsh
"I have always found Rykneld services very good", customer in Apperknowle
"I think you all do a very good job for us", customer in Coal Aston.