You can’t change the past, but you can help to change the future; so, we would like to thank you for your commitment to recycling.
The following agreement is between you and Rykneld Homes.
Terms and Conditions of Usage
The following terms and conditions of usage apply to the user:
- Only users who will use the recycling facilities to recycle the correct waste should sign this agreement
- The user has responsibility to ensure that only the correct items are placed into the recycling bin to avoid contamination. (please review signage at bin store if unsure what can be recycled)
- The user must ensure that the bin is securely locked after use to prevent unauthorised people using the facility
- The user must not loan their key to other customers
- If contamination is identified, please contact the Community Involvement Team or if safe to do so, remove the contaminated waste and place in the correct bins
- Lost or damaged keys can be replaced at a cost of £2.50 and can be done so by contacting the Community Involvement Team
- Should you move out of your property, you must return your key to Rykneld Homes Ltd
- Rykneld Homes Ltd has the right to withdraw the recycling facilities at any time if contamination of the recycling waste continues.