When you report Anti Social Behaviour (ASB) we will follow the promises made to tenants through our Local Offers and Service Standards, which include:
- To take your report seriously and carry out a thorough investigation
- Contact you within 24 hours of receiving high priority ASB cases (e.g. racial harassment, domestic abuse or physical assaults)
- Contact you within seven calendar days for all other ASB cases
- Aim to resolve your complaint quickly and find a lasting solution
- Keep you informed of progress and regularly review this
- Give you advice, support and guidance throughout our investigation and work with other agencies
- Aim to resolve the situation without moving anyone or taking legal action
- Get both sides of the story and give people the chance to change their behaviour
- Take steps to tackle the root of the problem – this may include mediation
- Take swift enforcement action where a serious incident has occurred or when people do not change their behaviour
- Keep your details confidential unless you give us permission to share them with others
- Contact you before closing the case and ensure you understand why. We will confirm this in writing
- Ask for your views on how we dealt with your case and publish our performance based on satisfaction with our service.
If you contact us to report ASB, you do not have to wait for us to contact you if you want to report further incidents, you need advice or are worried about something – speak to the officer dealing with your case or complete on online form. You can also contact the Community Sustainment Team on 01246 217670 or email email@example.com.