[Skip to content]

  • Rykneld Homes Facebook
  • Rykneld Homes Twitter
  • Rykneld Homes Twitter
Search our Site
Rykneld Homes



You can join the housing register by completing a Housing Application form which can be downloaded and printed or you can pick up a copy from your local Area Housing Office or One Stop Shop. Please be aware you will need to fill in, sign and hand in a Tenancy Agreement Privacy Statement when you hand in your Housing Application form. A copy of the Agreement can be downloaded from the bottom of this page.

To apply to join the housing register you must be over 16 years of age.


You can apply for homes through Choice Move once you are:

  • Registered on the North East Derbyshire District Council housing register
  • Are already a customer
  • If you are a tenant of one of our partner Housing Associations and have registered for a transfer.



When you are accepted onto the housing register, we will write to you and give you the following information:

  • Your housing application number
  • The band your application has been given and your effective date
  • The number of bedrooms you are entitled to and the property type.


Changes in Circumstances

You must inform us if your circumstances change so we can reassess your application and if necessary, make changes to your band and priority date.


Get in touch

 01246 217670


Drop into your local Area Office or One Stop Shop

Choice Move Team,
Rykneld Homes Ltd,
Pioneer House, Mill Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield S42 6NG