Rykneld Homes is run by a Board of Directors made up of 8 members - a Chair, three tenants, three independents with professional skills and three Council-Nominated members.
We will let you know about any vacancies on the Board of Directors here.
Board Directors are registered as Company Directors with Companies House. Following an external review of our governance arrangements at Rykneld Homes, which included comparisons with other housing organisations, the role of Board Member at Rykneld Homes, is now a paid position.
Key Responsibilities of Board Directors
- Responsibility for the strategic direction of the company
- Strategic and major policy decisions
- Setting the budget for the company
- Monitoring company performance
- Regular attendance at Board and Sub Board meetings
- Commitment to the implementation of Equality and Diversity
- Positively promote Rykneld Homes to other bodies and in other places
- Treat personal information with complete confidentiality
- Be an Ambassador for Rykneld Homes
- Work together as a team with the other Board Directors