Our Housing and Support Officers carry out monthly estate inspections. The purpose of them is to ensure that any issues developing on estates are identified and dealt with. This could include overgrown gardens and Anti Social Behaviour such as fly tipping, graffiti or overgrown gardens.
We measure the performance of the estate inspections and report this to tenants in the quarterly Your Rykneld newsletter and in the Performance section of this website.
Housing and Support Officers
You can find the contact details for the Housing and Support Officer working on your Estate using our Local Area Map.
By clicking on the area you live in, you will also find other useful information such as:
- Dates of the quarterly Estate Walkabouts
- Contact Details for your Customer Finance Officers
- Details of your local Area Housing Office or One Stop Shop
- Location of garages or garage plots in your area
- Details of your District and County Councillors.