We want to keep our tenants informed about:
- The services we provide
- How we are performing
- How tenants and residents can be involved in our work
- How we are responding to local and national housing changes.
We have also produced a Communications Strategy which sets out how we will communicate with customers, partners and stakeholders.
Helping you to Access the Information you Need
To ensure the information about our services is accessible to all tenants, we employ a range of communication methods, including:
- Your Rykneld Newsletter - a quarterly newsletter sent out to all tenants.
You can also request to receive the newsletter in other formats such as Braille, large print, audio CD or translated into your language.
- A range of information leaflets available to download from our website
- An up to date website offering a wide range of useful information about all our services
- Letter - letters are generally used to communicate important or personal information to tenants
- Telephone - our Customer Service Advisors are on hand to take your calls between 8am and 4pm Monday to Friday. We also operate an out of hours Emergency Repairs Line so we are always there when you need us.
- Other communication methods include:
- Tenant Survey
- Open Days
- Our Community-based staff
- Local press
- Social Media
Supporting people to contact us
To ensure that all our customers can access this information, we can offer the following support:
- We can provide letters and documents in large print or braille
- No English? No Problem - we can provide documents in different languages
- Talkback - supporting people with autism and learning disabilities.
To contact our Communications Team either telephone 01246 217670 between 9am and 4pm or email them at email@example.com.