Before you carry out improvements or alterations to your home, such as replacing your kitchen or bathroom, erecting a shed or installing an extra plug socket, you need to obtain written permission from us. 

Some work may even require Planning Permission or Building Regulations approval.  For more information, contact your Housing Officer.

You can now request to make a property alteration to your home online. Please select the area you live in from the list below: