- Fantastic Learning & Development Programme, along with opportunities to study towards professional qualifications, funded by Rykneld Homes
- Excellent Pension scheme - Employer contribution between 5.9% and 7.5% dependant on salary
- Leave entitlement rising to 29 days plus Bank Holidays
- Flexi-Time which can provide up to an additional 24 days leave per year
- Family Support, including paternity, adoption and fostering leave
- Flexible and job sharing opportunities
- Essential Car Users Allowance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Car Leasing Scheme
- Excellent Re-Location Package for applicants who don't live local
- Occupational Health Service available to all staff
- Virgin Experience Days discount for staff.
And the other nice bits...
We like a good old get-together and hold a variety of social events for staff and families. We hold events such as a Staff Summer Get-Together as well as a get-together at Christmas, we're also partial to dressing down or donning fancy dress now and again too.
Our Health and Wellbeing Group can access a range of health information for staff, whether this is stopping smoking, losing weight or receiving advice about mental health issues. They also have access to offers and initiatives in the area such as reduced priced gym membership!
On yer bike...
Our popular 'Bike 2 Work' incentive enables staff to buy a bicycle via a salary sacrifice scheme.
Prevent those sniffles...
We offer annual 'Health MOT's' to all our staff, a chance to get your cholesterol, blood pressure, and BMI checked out as well as a Diabetes check. It's also an opportunity to discuss any lifestyle changes to encourage a healthier you. We also offer a free annual Flu Jab for all our staff here onsite.
Our open plan offices have a range of fantastic facilities for the working day, as well as onsite training suites, free car parking and perfect countryside views.