We rely on people reporting instances of ASB so we can take appropriate action to alleviate any alarm, harassment or distress being caused in our communities.


We encourage all residents to report acts of criminality and ASB to the Police. This can be done anonymously if you prefer. You can contact the Police by phoning either 999 or 101 for less serious incidents.

Community Safety Partnership

The Community Safety Partnership is able to offer support to communities affected by ASB problems and can be contacted through the Council’s Contact Centre on 01246 231111 or email faye.green@ne-derbyshire.gov.uk. Information about the partnership, and how it can help tackle ASB issues is also available on the Council’s website at www.ne-derbyshire.gov.uk.

The Community Safety Partnership works with other organisations to develop and implement strategies to protect their local communities from crime and to help people feel safe. They work out local approaches to deal with issues including anti-social behaviour, drug or alcohol misuse and re-offending as well as crime and disorder. They also work with others who have a key role, including community groups, schools and registered local landlords.

Rykneld Homes

Anti-Social Behaviour can also be reported to Rykneld Homes through our online form or by calling directly during office hours on 01246 217670.

Report Anti Social Behaviour online