It is unlikely that the levels of asbestos fibres found in your home will be harmful but if you think you may have asbestos material in your home which is damaged or likely to be disturbed, you should contact us. We will arrange to have the material tested, if we have not done so already, and arrange any necessary remedial action.
When carrying out DIY work, do not sand, drill or cut materials which might contain asbestos.
Where asbestos materials are in good condition and undamaged then provided they are not disturbed, they do not present a hazard.
If you would like to talk to a member of our team about Asbestos, please get in touch using our online Contact Us form.
What we do...
The Asbestos Team work to minimise the risk of asbestos to customers in their homes and also when we carry out improvement works or Regeneration works to our properties. We do this by carrying out surveys and providing advice.
We also work with contractors to:
- Carry out licensed asbestos removal work where necessary
- Carry out air testing and sample analysis
- Establish a complete database of the location of asbestos in all our properties
- Collect and safely dispose of asbestos waste produced from our sites
- Ensure we comply with Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations.