Mental health is an important part of everyone's life and good mental health and wellbeing is directly linked to good physical health. Let's get the conversation about mental health and wellbeing started. Share your stories, get help and support and start talking.
- Derbyshire Mental Health Helpline and Support Service help people who are struggling cope, contact them 24/7 on 0800 028 0077 and find out more on the Derbyshire Healthcare website
- Derbyshire Recovery and Peer Support Service support people who are having difficulties with their mental health, contact them on 01773 734989 from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and find out more on the Rethink Mental Illness Derbyshire Recovery and Peer Support Service webpage
- CALM provide mental health support, their helpline is open 5pm-midnight 365 days a year, contact them on 0800 585858 and find out more on the CALM website
- HopeLineUK, operated by Papyrus Prevention of Young Suicide, supports young people up to the age of 35 who are struggling with their mental health. Call 0800 068 4141, text 07860 039967 or visit the Papyrus website
- Mind provide mental health advice and information/signposting service. Contact them by phone on 0300 123 3393 and find out more on the Mind Urgent Help webpage
- Samaritans’ free helpline is open 24 hours 365 days a year, to help you face any issues you are facing. Contact them on 116 123 and find out more on the Samaritans website
- Sane provide a range of services to anyone affected by mental illness, you can contact their helpline (4pm-10pm) on 0300 304 7000 and find more information about their services on the Sane website
- Rethink provide a range of services and advice regarding mental health, find out more on the Rethink website or contact their advice service on 0808 801 0525.
P3 - Housing and Mental Health Charity
P3 are a housing and mental health charity providing a range of services including supported living which is provided by P3’s Derbyshire Supported Living Service (DILS).
They run a mental health care facility in Grassmoor, outreach for street homelessness, homeless prevention and more.
They offer drop in sessions for members of the public to access P3 support and advice on all local services you may be entitled to. They can also issue vouchers for one off financial assistance with utility bills and refer to local foodbanks.