Board Directors have key responsibilities which include:
- Responsibility for the strategic direction of the company
- Strategic and major policy decisions
- Setting the budget for the company
- Monitoring company performance
- Regular attendance at Board meetings
- Commitment to the implementation of Equality and Diversity
- Positively promote Rykneld Homes to other bodies and in other places
- Treat personal information with complete confidentiality
- Be an Ambassador for Rykneld Homes
- Work together as a team with the other Board Directors
- Ensure the company meets all legislative/regulatory requirements and keeps residents safe
- Ensure the contractual Management Agreement requirements with NEDDC are met.
The Board has adopted and complies with The National Housing Federation Code of Governance and Code of Conduct.
For more information regarding the codes please follow the links below.
- National Housing Federation - Code of Governance 2020
- National Housing Federation - Code of Conduct 2022.