We are very proud of our record in winning awards for our work to improve homes in North East Derbyshire.
Thanks to the efforts of our staff and partners we have received awards at both regional and national level. Rykneld’s success reinforces our reputation as an organisation delivering high quality services which compare with the best.
Our successes have included being named:
* Housing Landlord of the Year in the East Midlands Energy Efficiency and Healthy Homes Awards. The awards celebrate high performance in the housing sector and are open to both public and private sector organisations.
* winning a national Housing Innovation Award for our Community Engagement programme
* winning an award in the Building Communities in the East Midlands Awards (BCEM) for our work to regenerate non-traditionally built homes.
* Our HR Team was pipped for the Award of Best Training Programme, and our Customers Services Team were runners-up for Team of the Year in the BCEM Awards.
* winning a BCEM best Sustainability and Renewable Technologies Project award for our work to improve non-traditionally built homes and being shortlisted for Best Project for our External Wall Insulation work in North Wingfield.
* being in the top three for Most Innovative Housing Provider up to 10,000 units in the national Housing Innovation Awards
* Together with local company Polar Windows and Profile 22 our work to refurbish Stonelow Green Flats in Dronfield was in the top three Most Innovative Regeneration projects in the Housing Innovation Awards
* being named winner in the Large Scale Project of the Year category at the Energy Efficiency and Retrofit regional awards for our project to fit External Wall Insulation (EWI) to 334 Reema homes in North Wingfield, Pilsley, Dronfield, Tupton, Holmesfield and Unstone.
* being shortlisted in the national Housing Innovation Awards for our work to regenerate 70 flats at Stonelow Green in Dronfield.
* Gold Award winners in the Chartered Institute of Public Relations Pride Awards in the category Community Relations for our work on the Tarran new build projects in Killamarsh and Eckington.
* shortlisted in the national Housing Innovation Awards in the category Most Innovative Refurbishment Project for our regeneration work on more than 200 Trusteel properties in Wingerworth and Holmgate.