To keep your appliance working efficiently, please ensure you:
- Have the flue swept at least twice a year - we will sweep the flue once as part of the annual service
- Check the throat plate and any flueways regularly and clean them at least once a week
- Only burn recommended fuel
- Do not block or obstruct air vents
- Keep the fire door(s) closed
- Use a fireguard when children or infirm people are about.
Please contact our Planned and Responsive Repairs Team if you:
- Are unclear on any aspect of these guidance notes
- Are unclear on how to use the appliance
- Would like a demonstration on it's use.