Anti Social Behaviour

Anti Social Behaviour can be anything that has a negative impact on people's quality of life in and around their community. As a customer, you are responsible for the behaviour of all visitors and other members of your household. Consider your actions and how they could affect others.

Our Housing Officers and Community Sustainment Officers work within communities to help deal with Anti Social Behaviour.

Visit the full Anti Social Behaviour section.


You may experience problems paying your rent at some time. It is important that you contact us if you do.

Our Rent Collection Officers can work with you to help clear rent arrears and prevent problems in the future.

Visit the Arrears page

Contact Us

We have a contact method to suit all our customers.

Visit the full Contact Us section


Visit the North East Derbyshire District Council website to view details of your Councillors along with other key information and contacts for your estate.

Visit the NEDDC website to find details of your councillors

Energy Suppliers

To give you one less thing to worry about when you move into your new home, your energy will be supplied by British Gas upon sign up. They will clear any balance which may have been owed by the last customer and ensure you have a gas and electric supply as soon as you move in. You are free to change suppliers but we recommend that you visit an impartial price comparison website to find the best deal for you.

Estate Walkabouts and Inspections

Our Housing Officers carry out regular Estate Inspections and Estate Walkabouts to identify any issues on estates.

Visit the Your Estate section for details of your Housing Officers and Estate Walkabouts.

Gas Servicing

We carry out annual gas safety checks on all properties with gas heating appliances. It is vital you allow us access to your property to maintain and service your heating appliances. You will receive a letter informing you of your appointment. Please ensure you let us know if your appointment is not convenient.

Visit the Gas Safety section

Get Involved

We want customers to be involved in the decisions that affect them. From completing a Satisfaction Survey following a repair, service or improvement works to your home; to becoming a member of our Involved Tenants Group, the Community Involvement Team will be there to support you.

Visit the Get Involved section

Housing Officers

Our Housing Officers work closely with local communities to manage estates and help customers maintain their tenancies.

Visit the Your Estate section for details of your Housing Officer

North East Derbyshire District Council

We manage the council homes in North East Derbyshire on behalf of NEDDC. NEDDC provides a number of services to residents including refuse collection and recycling, Council Tax benefits, leisure services and environmental services.

Visit the NEDDC website


Find out more about how we are performing.

Visit the full Performance section

Refuse Collection and Recycling

NEDDC are responsible for the collection of waste from households and they also manage recycling sites across the district.

Visit the NEDDC website


We offer a number of convenient ways to pay your rent as well as support if you are struggling to pay your rent.

Visit the Pay your Rent section

Rent Collection Officers

We have a team of dedicated Rent Collection Officers who monitor rent accounts and identify where payment problems are developing. They can offer financial help and assistance to deal with debt and ensure your rent and service charge payments are met.

Contact Us


Reporting a repair couldn’t be easier. Whether you prefer to report a repair online, by telephone, by email or face to face, we can help.

Visit the full Repairs section

Tenancy Agreement

It is important you are familiar with your Tenancy Agreement so you understand your rights and responsibilities as a customer.

Visit the Your Tenancy section

Tenancy Support

We offer a free tenancy support service to vulnerable customers to help them to maintain their tenancies and access services in their community.

Contact Us to find out more

Universal Credit

If you are in receipt of benefits or you are on a low income, you may be able to get help with your housing costs through either Universal Credit or Housing Benefit. North East Derbyshire District is now a Universal Credit area however some people are still entitled to claim housing benefit for help with housing costs.

Visit the GOV.UK website to find out how to claim

Your Rykneld

Our newsletter contains information about what we have been doing in the community, our latest programmes of work, latest news, performance and forthcoming events.

View the Your Rykneld newsletter