[Skip to content]

  • Rykneld Homes Facebook
  • Rykneld Homes Twitter
  • Rykneld Homes Twitter
Search our Site
Rykneld Homes
Graffiti banner image

Help us tackle drugs in your community

Published on: 05/04/2019


Rykneld Homes is working in partnership with Derbyshire Constabulary and other partner agencies to help reduce drugs on the streets and in your communities – but we need your help to do it.

If you suspect drug related activity on your street or in your community, please report it to us using our anonymous online form.

We have recently worked in partnership to take action against two properties in Tupton after drug misuse issues were reported.

Rykneld Homes, the Police and the North East Derbyshire Community Safety Partnership work hard to remove drugs from the streets but in order for further action to be taken against the people who sell drugs or commit crimes to fund a drug habit we require more local information.

Any information you can provide on this type of activity or related activities will be helpful.

Working with the partner agencies we can deal with local drug dealing. We can apply to the Court to close houses where drugs are being dealt from, as we did in Tupton. Please report the problems whether the house is a local authority one, privately rented, or an owner occupier.

If you have any information that can assist us to tackle drugs in your community we ask that you contact us with the information, you can do so anonymously if you wish.

You can use our online form anonymously, or here are some other ways where you can provide the information:

Local Police Contact

Facebook: Wingerworth and Rural Police SNT
Twitter: @WingerworthSNT

Rykneld Homes Community Sustainment Officers

Scott Sadler: scott.sadler@rykneldhomes.org.uk

Shelley Travis: shelley.travis@rykneldhomes.org.uk

Partner Agencies

Community Safety Partnership
Faye Green: Faye.Green@ne-derbyshire.gov.uk

CRIMESTOPPERS: 0800 555 111 (Anonymous)
Twitter: @crimestoppersUK
Facebook: Crimestoppers
Crimestoppers Derbyshire Twitter: @CrimestoppersDS

Other Police Contact

Report via social media
The police can now take your non-emergency crime reports or enquiries through Facebook and Twitter
Contact them via Direct Message on the @DerPolContact Twitter account or message the Derbyshire Constabulary Facebook page.

Request a call back
If you have a non-emergency matter to discuss and would like the police to phone you at a time that is convenient to you, fill out their online form found at www.derbyshire.police.uk

Telephone non-emergency: 101


Get in touch

Complete our online form

Call 01246 217670

Email us contactus@

Visit your local Area Office

Write to us Rykneld Homes Ltd, Pioneer House, Mill Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield S42 6NG

Twitter @Rykneld_Homes

Facebook @RykneldHomes

Related Documents

There are no relevant documents to display.

Useful Links

There are no useful links to display.