We have signed up to the Together With Tenants Charter which seeks to strengthen the relationship between social housing providers and their customers. Through our adoption of the charter, we will uphold the following six commitments:
- Relationships - Involvement will be inclusive, representing our customer base and the wider community. We will ensure our involvement is based on honesty, openness and transparency
- Voice and Influence - We will seek and value the views of customers and will use this information to inform decisions. Every individual resident will feel listened to on the issues that matter to them and can speak without fear
- Communication - We will provide clear, accessible and timely information about the issues that matter to customers. This includes providing important information about customers' homes and local communities, how the organisation is working to address problems, how the organisation is run, and information about performance on key issues
- Accountability - Collectively, we will work in partnership with customers so they can independently scrutinise us and hold us to account for the decisions that affect the quality of their homes and services. We will report annually on the impact of our Community Involvement work
- Quality - We will work with partners to develop meaningful projects that deliver customer priorities, look at best practice across the housing industry and strive to be innovative in our approach
- When things go wrong - Residents will have simple and accessible routes for raising issues, making complaints and seeking redress. Residents will receive timely advice and support when things go wrong.
If you would like to know more about how you can help Rykneld Homes to improve services for customers, please have a look at the Get Involved section of our website and if you would like to join us, contact a member of the Community Involvement Team on 01246 217670 or by emailing email@example.com.
Our Community Involvement Strategy outlines some of our key commitments for the next few years.