[Skip to content]

  • Rykneld Homes Facebook
  • Rykneld Homes Twitter
  • Rykneld Homes Twitter
Search our Site
Rykneld Homes
Independent Living banner

Living Independently in your Home

The Independent Living Service, delivered by the Housing & Support Officers, offers a service based upon the personal needs of residents in North East Derbyshire.   The service is generally available to people aged 55 and over, whether they are a Rykneld Homes tenant, own their own property or rent from a private landlord or Housing Association.

The quality of the service we provide is checked by Derbyshire County Council against nationally recognised standards.

Providing the right support for you

We work with other agencies and the families of our customers, to ensure they receive the right support to live independently in their home.  We also offer regular support visits, which are tailored to the needs of our customers.

Please browse through this section for more details about the Independent Living Service or visit the 'Estates' page to find the contact details for the Housing & Support Officer for the area you live in.

If you would like to contact to discuss this service, please use our online Contact Us form or one of the contact methods at the bottom of this page.


Get in touch

Complete our online form

Call: 01246 217670

Email: contactus@

Visit your local Area Office

Write to: Rykneld Homes Ltd, Pioneer House, Mill Lane, Wingerworth, Chesterfield
S42 6NG

Related documents

There are no related documents.