Our prices compare very favourably with the services offered by other providers.  All our Engineers are Gas Safe registered.

Proper care and maintenance of gas equipment is vital for not just your own health and safety but that of your neighbours and tenants (if you have sub-let your flat).  Inadequately ventilated or faulty appliances could potentially cause a fire or result in Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

Carbon Monoxide

Carbon Monoxide is a gas you cannot see, taste or smell but it can kill if not detected.  It is therefore vital to have heating equipment, both gas and solid fuel, properly maintained.  As an added safeguard, you could install a Carbon Monoxide alarm.

There may be a clause in your lease agreement requiring you to have your heating serviced annually and to provide a copy of the Gas Safety Certificate to us.


If you sublet your property, it is a legal requirement that you have the gas and solid fuel heating appliances in the property regularly maintained and serviced.  You must also provide your tenant with a certificate as proof of this.  There are serious penalties if you do not do this.

Contact the Home Ownership Team for more information